About the Role: As a member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) the role of the Operations Director will oversee the “logistics” of the company across multiple locations. To put this in context, the sales department will get new business and it will be your job to oversee the execution of the new business. This includes, having overall control of the engineering department, and the goods in/out department, and all the systems and operations for this role.
The successful applicant will have experience at developing teams, systems and processes from scratch across varied organisational structures and multiple locations. You will need to be strategic, but also hands on to be able to implement your vision. You will have strong leadership skills to work with the managers to bring them along on the journey. Given the scope of this directorate, you must be prepared for hard work and many challenges as you put your stamp on this invaluable role within the group.
For 45 years Brentwood Communications has been the market leader in providing communication systems across the UK and across the world. We have recently become the UK’s largest radio communications company due to recent acquisitions.
- Ability to coach and mentor teams.
- Ability to upskill managers
- Able to deal with multiple projects
- Have built teams and structures from the ground up
- Have developed operational systems and processes from scratch
- Common Sense and practical approach to work
- Able to work as part of a team.
- You must have at least 7/10 years’ experience as an Operations Director.
Personal Qualities and Behaviors:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Work ethic
- Determination and ambition
- Problem solving skills
You will receive:
- Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Contributions