Marketing Campaign Manager
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our company as Marketing Campaign Manager based at our office near Chelmsford
We are looking for someone who is a team player, keen to liaise with customers, external, internal or potential!
Attitude to life is so important and we want you to bring that great attitude to your role, show the world how fantastic you are!
The Brentwood Communications Group is an established and growing group, with offices in Chelmsford, Ireland, Southampton and St. Neots. Over the past 45 years we have grown to become a market leader in the communications market.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for writing and implementing marketing campaigns for the Brentwood Communications group of companies. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the Marketing Campaign Manager will work with two Marketing Assistants who will assist in delivering marketing activities.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and will have experience of being solely responsible for implementing marketing campaigns, within budget and to deadline.
Willingness to travel and a clean driving licence will be necessary, as the Marketing Campaign Manager will be expected to attend meetings at other locations, other than the head office in East Hanningfield, and travel to sister companies located in Cambridgeshire, Southampton and Dublin in Ireland.
- Write and implement targeted marketing plans which will include direct mail, bulk emails, tele-marketing, social media, advertising online and offline and press releases to meet key performance indicators.
- Work budgets and always meet deadlines.
- Ensure all activities are evaluated, and that learnings/ways to improve effectiveness are implemented in future marketing activity.
- Ensure all marketing are consistent with branding guidelines, tone of voice and brand language guidelines for the individual brands.
- Carry out market research identify target audiences for marketing activity and feed into marketing plans.
- Write and/or approve copy marketing literature and assets, social media posts, direct mail, adverts, online website content, press releases, blogs, articles etc. Ensuring content is written/designed to achieve its objective.
- Write clear briefs, source and recruit marketing services/suppliers.
- Responsible for managing outsourced marketing services, intervening the service provided is not satisfactory or going offtrack.
- Liaise with partner organisations to maximise opportunities for marketing campaigns to help increase effectiveness of marketing activity and to make budgets stretch further.
- Maintain a record of all marketing, design files, press and clippings, approvals, design and print briefs, costs and evaluations.
- Ensure procedures are in place to promote effective and cohesive within the marketing department and other departments within Brentwood Communications group of companies.
- Maintain a live marketing timeline as a record of all forthcoming, and past activity.
- Provide guidance and support to Marketing Assistants for all day-to-day Identifying areas for improvement and working with them to help grow in the areas identified.
- Contribute to the development of group marketing strategies and plans.
- Provide monthly reports and evaluation for individual marketing campaigns.
- Other ad hoc appropriate to the Marketing Campaign Manager role.
- Ensure continuous professional and keep abreast of current marketing trends.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
£30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- 5 years Marketing experience
- Driving license and own transport due to the location (Free parking)