Hire Department Co-Ordinator
Role Purpose: Ensure the day to day running of the Hire Department runs correctly and efficiently
- Ensure that all returning hires are booked for collection and off hired correctly in a timely manner
- Ensuring you clean all hire equipment to a high standard and put away in the correct place.
- Log all damage, lost and faulty equipment in the correct manner with the correct paperwork.
- Ensuring that you have enough stock ie ear buds, bags, labels etc.
- Manage time to achieve the key performance indicators for the role.
- Appraise own performance and contribute towards own development of the knowledge & skills required to achieve results
Quality of Delivery
- Ensuring all hires are correctly picked and boxed correctly with a hire contract
- Ensuring that all invoicing is correct.
- Ensuring all change over’s are completed in the designated time allocated
- Ensuring all hires are delivered accurately and on time
- Organise driver diary, ensuring they have left the depot by 9.30am
- Put customers and people at the heart of all activity
- Represent the company by own appearance and behaviors in line with the company values
Health and Safety
- Maintain responsibility for own Health and Safety at all times, adhering to all company policies
- Report all accidents, injuries and near misses to the office immediately
- Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues
- Utilise the support available from other departments to maximum effect
- Engage with business wide initiatives that support charity, community and socially responsible business activity.