Engineers for work on Super Yachts
Brentwood Communications are part of the established and growing Brentwood Communications Group, with offices in Chelmsford, Ireland, Southampton and Cambridgeshire.
Over the past 45 years we have grown to become a market leader in providing solutions to radio communication.
We are looking for a telecommunications engineer with the aspiration to work on Super Yachts across the world. You will need to be able to work oversees for periods from a couple of days to a few weeks – one week you may be working in Cannes, the next you may be in Miami.
You may be an ex Sky or BT Installer, looking for a more exciting role. Ideally you will have RF (two way radio) experience but if not, you will be provided with full training, which may take up to 18 months to complete, to ensure sure you operate proficiently in high profile environments. You will know RF, be experienced and competent at UK land based installations, before you are tasked to work on our high profile multimillion pound Super Yachts.
Ideally you will have experience with Cable and Antenna installations, keen to learn and be willing to work diligently. We will provide all the training necessary to enable you to assume responsibility for your own development.
You will benefit from a great starting salary, with a contributory pension scheme, 28 days leave plus a day off for your birthday and additional leave between Christmas and the New Year, use of a pool van, overtime and travel allowance, Employee Assistance Programme, full sick pay scheme, our regular social events! Together with the opportunity for personal development and to improve your skills..
- You can be based near Chelmsford, Cambridgeshire or Southampton (providing you are happy to travel to other offices)
- Confident in working at Heights.
- Full Driving License required (max 3 point) as you will be required to drive a company van to various venues.
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week – although during busy periods you may be required to work additional hours/days.
- We have core values which are fundamental to our business and the support and development of our employees is important to us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company vehicle
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Ability to commute/relocate