Radio Hire Dispatch Coordinator
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our company as Radio Hire Dispatch Coordinator based at our office near Chelmsford
We are looking for someone who is a team player, keen to liaise with customers, external and internal.
Attitude to life is so important and we want you to bring that great attitude to your role, show the world how fantastic you are!
We currently have vacancy within our Hire and Goods In department. We are looking for highly motivated individuals, who are computer literate, passionate about delivering great customer service and want a hands-on role. This is a varied and interesting role which has lots of different tasks to complete on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the allocation of hire equipment to customers’ orders
- Taking hire enquiries via the telephone, email, and our online ordering system.
- Ensuring that the returning hires are booked for collection and off hired correctly in a timely manner
- Preparing and assisting with loading/unloading equipment.
- All hire equipment must be cleaned to a high standard and stored in the correct place
- Log all damaged, lost, and faulty equipment with the correct paperwork and ensure that stock levels are at sufficient levels to complete orders
- Ensure all hires are correctly picked and dispatched on time, with the appropriate paperwork.
- Ensure all relevant invoicing is accurate and done within the given time frames.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced or have an understanding of working in a busy environment.
- Customer focused with excellent administration and organisation skills, able to manage work load.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong team player with the ability to also work on their own.
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Organised and have a good eye for detail
- Full driving license preferred to assist with deliveries if our driver is on holiday.
The Brentwood Communications Group is an established and growing group, with offices in Chelmsford, Ireland, Southampton and St. Neots. Over the past 45 years we have grown to become a market leader in the communications market.
We have core values which are fundamental to the business and its employees, and we continually support and develop our most important assets – our internal customers.
Your drive will be in selling the business values and getting the right result
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
£24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year