- To be responsible for all the marketing activities of Brentwood Communications Group.
- To be overall responsible for all decisions and outcomes of all activities in the marketing department, including offline and online activities.
- To take overall responsibility for reputation management and the Brentwood Brand.
- To manage the marketing department and all staff within the department.
- To manage the day to day operational running and decision making of the department.
- To set and manage the annual budgets.
- To create the annual marketing plan and deliver the plan using the available resources.
- To report on the ROI of activities.
- To take ownership of all staff and customer events.
- To oversee the maintenance and development of the company websites.
- To ensure all products and services are on the appropriate websites and the websites are kept fresh and up to date.
- To ensure the social media activity is consistent.
- To ensure we are visible on all the relevant and appropriate social media sites.
- To manage the SEO/Adwords account of the companies websites.
- To carry out A/B testing across our sites and pages to ensure best use of time and money.
- To ensure all pages are optimised in line with current algorithms.
- To ensure all relevant keywords are used for adwords campaigns.
- To monitor and report monthly on key important metrics.
- To create digital content to support sales, recruitment, events, HR & IT activities.
- To create emailers, digital brochures, pdf’s, website content, newsletters, new stories to support the sales team effort.
- To lead the implementation of Brentwood events.
Learning and Development:
- Brentwood will expect you to remain up to date with trends within marketing (online and offline).
Quality of Delivery:
- Ensure companywide external communications are branded, including coding of email signatures.
- Maintain knowledge relevant to the role and industry to ensure the company branding is always forward focused.
- Put customers and people at the heart of all activity ensuring the customers are treated as people and people as customers at all times.
- Represent the company by own appearance and behaviors in line with the delivery of world class standards.
Health and Safety:
- Maintain responsibility for own Health and Safety at all times, adhering to all company policies.
- Report all accidents, injuries and near misses to the office immediately.
- Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues.
- Liaise with marketing and sales colleagues to ensure all marketing material design is relevant and targeted.
- Utilise the support available from other departments to maximum effect.
- Engage with business wide initiatives that support charity, community and socially responsible business activity.